Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypieLilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Libby and Leah's site: 4 Month Check

Libby and Leah's site

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

4 Month Check

We had another doctor's appointment yesterday. Libby and Leah are both healthy! :) Libby passed the 20 pound mark!! She is a whopping 21! Leah is 12 lbs. 12 oz. which is in the 50%ile, along with her head and length (50%ile). Leah did great with her shots. After her first one, she didn't even cry. The second one went in, squirted all over and she put her bottom lip out and complained until I talked to her. While she was smiling, I saw just the needle sticking out of her leg. I about puked. The nurse was just standing there mumbling about how it isn't a big deal and she will just do another one or skip it. I told her, "I would like to speak with the doctor." Not a big deal? Umm.. last time I checked, polio, hepatitis, and all of the other ones ARE a big deal. Isn't that why we were there? I didn't want to get her in trouble, but Leah was more of a concern at the time than her job. The doc chatted for a long time about side effects and chances.. anyway, she gave her another one. Again, Leah just whimpered until I talked to her. When I looked down, her leg had a HUGE amount of blood. As I about puked again, she wiped up her leg and stuck a band-aid on. All is well now and Leah acts normal, so I guess it is ok. I'll try to take a new pic sometime! Sorry for the delay. 14 more days of school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home