Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypieLilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Libby and Leah's site: Summer fun

Libby and Leah's site

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Summer fun

Summer is here and we are having a blast! :) We played chase around the house yesterday and Leah has never laughed so hard in her life. We chase Libby around and they both had a great time. Yesterday John had Libby out on the front porch. She decided she wanted to run around in the yard. John yelled, "Stay out here where I can see you." She yelled back, "No worry Daddy, I see me, right here."

3 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM , Blogger April said...

    What a histerical comment to Daddy! I love it! Duh, of course I can see me!

     
  • At 10:34 PM , Blogger April said...

    HOLY COW, is that ever a miniture Flea Meier in Leah!

     
  • At 8:43 AM , Blogger Rorick Family said...

    Grandpa Meier says she is very lucky! :) We think so too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home