Can you say Lemon?
I know this is supposed to be about the girls, but I just feel the need to complain today. I didn't get to see the girls last night because of our dumb van. If you don't want a downer, then don't read any more! I took our brand new van in AGAIN to get the air fixed. (The first time it about pooped out on the girls and I going through Chicago) The appointment was 4:30, so I got there a little early thinking that since I was there the week before they ordered the right part and it would be a quick fix. Well, at 5:00, I started pacing. The lady told me it should be any minute. At 6:00, I was annoyed and restless. She told me there was a plug somewhere and it would be another hour at least. I took Mitchell's keys (he is our nice sales guy) and shopped a while. You know how I love to shop... (I'm being sarcastic if you couldn't tell). When I got back at 7:30, Mitchell and the lady were talking. I was immediately annoyed just by their faces. The lady told me there was still a block and we would need to bring it in tomorrow before work. I explained that I was not pulling my 2 and 1 year old out of bed at 6:00 to get the van there before work and John has to be at work at 6:00 and they don't open until 8:00 and my school kids come in at 7:30.... you get the picture. They said if I brought it tomorrow after work, they couldn't guarantee a rental because they don't think it is covered on the factory warranty. I told them I knew what was plugging the hole... a lemon. They chuckled and thought I must have been kidding. I must have looked REALLY annoyed then because they brought in the finance lady and told me they would work something out. That's right! So, John is taking it in and getting the rental, then we have to go back in a couple of days and pick it up. What a pain! Sorry for being a complainer. I feel better now!




1 Comments:
At 9:54 PM ,
Mel said...
Oh, oh- you totally have every right to complain! I hope they get it fixed for you, and ASAP! We've had the Suburban in for a spectrum of things we've let build up, and it's been in the shop since last Monday. I've been carting the kids around in my pre-baby 2 door car. You know, the one we drove to CR in? Yeah, it sucks. I want my SUV back.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home