Grandma Bear gave me a book to read called Kick the Clutter. John's first idea was to get rid of most of the toys... starting with the dolls and animals! NO WAY! We took the picture to remind him how we can't part with our loved ones!
Fireball's (Josh's) dad carved this awesome rocking horse for the girls. How cool is that? Thanks so much, Mel! Leah is wearing the pj's from Griff (Jen) that she wants to wear all day everyday.
Thanks for the birdhouse, Griff (Jen). We watch everyday to see which birds will come and have a snack.
The pic of the girls w/ all of the dolls and animals reminds me of the movie ET, when ET is hiding in the closet amongst the toys! hehe The rocking horse is so neat! What a great gift!
I agree with previous comment. This too looks like Elsa's house. Elsa has the red-haired doll. I recognize it from our New Year's Day visit there. Check out the following. I just found this today. I don't think the girls have one of these. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qij9J7M3k2c Margaret
2 Comments:
At 8:27 AM ,
mgutzeitporter said...
The pic of the girls w/ all of the dolls and animals reminds me of the movie ET, when ET is hiding in the closet amongst the toys! hehe The rocking horse is so neat! What a great gift!
At 2:12 PM ,
Gma Beach said...
I agree with previous comment. This too looks like Elsa's house. Elsa has the red-haired doll. I recognize it from our New Year's Day visit there. Check out the following. I just found this today. I don't think the girls have one of these.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qij9J7M3k2c
Margaret
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home