Santa Letters
Laura had the kids write Santa letters today at daycare. Enjoy!
Dear Santa,
This year for Christmas I would like a Christmas tree with some Christmas lights. I also want a shooting sun, a bike, a clock and a chair. I love you Santa.
Sincerely,
Leah
Dear Santa,
This year for Christmas I would like some hair color, a baby girl doll that swims, a Baby Alive, a new bike with Barbie on it. I would like to see Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I'll sing you a song if you let me see Rudolf. I would also like some new sharp, sharp crayons; as sharp as you can get them. Actually I would like to see your other reindeer and I love you very much and I want to see you too.
Sincerely,
Libby
p.s. This picture is for you.
Dear Santa,
This year for Christmas I would like a Christmas tree with some Christmas lights. I also want a shooting sun, a bike, a clock and a chair. I love you Santa.
Sincerely,
Leah
Dear Santa,
This year for Christmas I would like some hair color, a baby girl doll that swims, a Baby Alive, a new bike with Barbie on it. I would like to see Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I'll sing you a song if you let me see Rudolf. I would also like some new sharp, sharp crayons; as sharp as you can get them. Actually I would like to see your other reindeer and I love you very much and I want to see you too.
Sincerely,
Libby
p.s. This picture is for you.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home