Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypieLilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Libby and Leah's site: Random Stuff

Libby and Leah's site

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Stuff











We had a fun time at the mall hanging out. (bottom 2 pics) The girls and I never shop there, but I was freaked out from the yuck roads and almost getting plowed over by a tour bus! When we pulled into the parking lot, Libby asked, "What is this place?" I answered, "It's called a mall, honey." How sad! We snooped around for awhile and didn't buy much. My knees were not as shaky after a couple of hours and then the real shopping began! In the 2nd picture, Libby passed out in her bowl of jello! She had been up the night before from 10-4:30 puking. I took her to the dr. and she had strep throat! Isn't that weird? I'm pretty sure she puked all night the last time she had strep too. She was so lethargic that I was worried and took her in well before her actual appointment time. He saw her right away and said she probably had a flu bug to go with it. The top pic is finally a real snow princess. We have most of our winter gear at daycare, so don't pay attention to the non-matching outfits! YIKES!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM , Blogger mgutzeitporter said...

    Ok, Lib doesn't know what the mall is?!?! hehe I'm sure my kids will be like that too! I wonder if I can pass WalMart and Target off as the mall!! :-) Love the snow princess too! Did you guys get any of the snow we got yesterday??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home