Life goes by too fast! It seems like last week when I had Leah and now she's big stuff! Her favorite thing to do now is practically run to chase Libby while we hold her hands. She squeals and Libby runs and laughs histarically. I have it on video, but haven't loaded it on the computer yet. It is so much fun. As you might notice in the picture, Libby has nerd pants on. She is going to have this problem because ALL of her pants are too big around the waist. She wore a 3-6 month skirt to Laura's the other day and it was falling down. When I got her home, she pulled up her shirt in the back and said, "Yook, my big butt is hangin' out."
Sounds like her butt isn't big enough! Haa! We actually have that problem with Gary. He needs a 5T for length, but more like a 3T for waist. His pants are either so baggy he's lost in them, or he's sporting high-waters, too. I know what you mean about them growing up TOO fast. My youngest is already 17 months! Unbelievable.
Oh man...too adorable! I just want to squeeze Leah's cheeks!! Lib reminds me of when Mason was little and all of his shorts went down to his knees!! hehe
2 Comments:
At 9:36 AM ,
Mel said...
Sounds like her butt isn't big enough! Haa! We actually have that problem with Gary. He needs a 5T for length, but more like a 3T for waist. His pants are either so baggy he's lost in them, or he's sporting high-waters, too. I know what you mean about them growing up TOO fast. My youngest is already 17 months! Unbelievable.
At 8:44 PM ,
mgutzeitporter said...
Oh man...too adorable! I just want to squeeze Leah's cheeks!! Lib reminds me of when Mason was little and all of his shorts went down to his knees!! hehe
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home