Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypieLilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Libby and Leah's site: No Training Wheels!

Libby and Leah's site

Sunday, March 22, 2009

No Training Wheels!

Training wheels came off! It is official! Libby can now ride with 2 wheels now! We will have to work on turning and starting, but she does really well! :) Way to go, Lib! We have it on video, but I'm not sure if it will work or not.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM , Blogger mgutzeitporter said...

    Great Job, Libby!!! That is so awesome! 4 seems young to be able to ride w/out training wheels!! I think I was in kindergarten. :-)

     
  • At 11:48 AM , Blogger Gma Beach said...

    Giggle, giggle, giggle, what fun! I love her giggles.

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger April said...

    Way to go Libby!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home