Fun stories and more pics!
This is just an illusion of some sort so don't get too excited mom. Leah's hair does not even touch her shoulders because of all of her curls. This only happens in a braid. Some day her hair will grow but for now it is really easy to fix in the mornings.
This is our sweet angel after eating a toaster strudel. Yummy!
Jacob came to play last weekend and it is sooooo different with a little boy around. Wow!

This was the Mom's Night Out posse from a couple of weekends ago. We went to Olive Garden for din din. With time to spare, we hit Savers (a junk store) and had too much fun there! Kerry and I picked out the gaudiest looking dresses (for school, wink wink) just to see the expressions on the other faces. Then we went to the comedy club to see some guy from The Bob and Tom Show (Armstrong???). He was sooooo funny! I had tears rolling and my stomach hurt from laughing for so long. It was an awesome time!
Now for the funny stories: We went to Sylvania, Ohio today to hit a big sale and I had to run in and ask for directions. When I came out, John said Libby asked where I went. He explained I was going to ask the guy for directions. She said, "Why? Does he know a lot about garage sales?"
Leah is potty trained only in public. (Not so funny, but a little odd.)
We were at the bank today doing all kinds of different things. We ended up being there for about 45 min. The girls were getting bored so the lady gave them some paper and a pen to write on. Leah showed the lady what she accomplished (scribbles) and Libby showed her the paper too. Libby's paper said Libby, MOM, DAD. The lady asked if she was ready for kindergarten round-up. I said, "Well, in a couple more years." She replied, "She's only 3?" Libby replied, "3 and 3/4." Then on the way out, Libby whispered in my ear, "These people think I'm already 4!"
The girls were playing in the jeep and Libby was telling Leah how she was her best friend in the whole wide wide woowowd (she had a hard time with R's). It was so cute that I grabbed the video camera so I had proof when they become teens. As I was getting it, Libby was saying,"I have a hard time saying woowowd so I better not..." I turned the camera on and motioned for her to say it again. She said, "Leah, you are my best friend in my whole wide life."
Libby came running up from the basement saying there was a bug in the basement. When I asked her what it was she couldn't think of the name of it. After thinking for a second, she yelled, "Oh! I remember, it is a scomito" (mosquito)
Leah tells everyone goodbye by saying, "Yub you, bugs bite!" (Don't let the bed bugs bite")
Grandma Meier is an E-Bay fool now! Check out her stuff under Nance502.




1 Comments:
At 6:05 PM ,
Gma Beach said...
Looks like some of the Rorick's know how to have a good time. Fun!! Checked out ebay for Nance- cool stuff! When can we come and see your kitchen (and you guys too). M & J
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home